This Week in GeorgiaGov
May 6, 2013
At the start of the legislative session, Governor Deal addressed the need for increased attention to public safety on Georgia’s waterways. Senate Bill 136 does exactly that.
April 29, 2013
Today, April 29, Air Quality Awareness Week kicks off to educate Georgians about the health effects of air pollution and the meaningful actions they can take to improve outdoor air quality.
April 24, 2013
Georgia's Department of Human Services' Division of Family and Children Services receives a report of child abuse every 15 minutes. Understanding the prevalence of child abuse and its prevention are important steps to decreasing child abuse in our communities and across the state.
HeadlinesView Public Safety Feed
- Georgia State Patrol Urges Motorists and Motorcyclists to Safely Share the Road - May 16
- Evidence in Jmaal Keyes Investigation Determined to Be Human Remains - May 14
- Thomas County Deputy charged with Obstruction of a Law Enforcement Officer and Violation of Oath of Office - May 14
- GEMA/Homeland Security to Hold Mobile Communication Vehicle Exercise at Stone Mountain Park - May 13
- Governor's Proclamation for State Employee Recognition Week - May 7