This Week in GeorgiaGov
May 13, 2013
Focused on helping workers with disabilities find jobs and grow more independent, the Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency last week launched its new website.
April 24, 2013
Georgia's Department of Human Services' Division of Family and Children Services receives a report of child abuse every 15 minutes. Understanding the prevalence of child abuse and its prevention are important steps to decreasing child abuse in our communities and across the state.
April 17, 2013
Did you know that nearly 60% of Georgia’s public school students are eligible for either a free or reduced lunch at school each day? So where do these children go for a complete and balanced meal during the summer months when they are at home?
HeadlinesView Social Services Feed
- Community-based system of care becomes reality in southwest Georgia - May 22
- DBHDD Commissioner Berry, members of the Georgia Legislature and Georgia youth launch Generation Rx Project - May 14
- Deadline Nears for State Health Benefit Plan Members to Earn Wellness Incentive - May 9
- April Prevention/Awareness Monthly Highlight Recap - May 2
- Older Americans Month 2013-Unleash the Power of Age! - May 2