Apply for Medicaid
- Visit www.gateway.ga.gov. Select Apply for Benefits to begin.
- Select Medical Assistance as a program.
- Follow the online prompts to apply for Medicaid.
Apply by phone
- You can apply by phone by calling 877-423-4746.
- After your call, you may need to provide additional information or documentation.
Apply in person
- You can apply in person through your county Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) office.
- Be sure to bring all required documentation for your visit.
Apply by mail
- You can apply by mail by calling 877-423-4746 and requesting to have forms mailed to you.
- Complete all forms mailed to you as directed and mail back to the Division of Family and Children Services.
- You may need to provide additional information or documentation.