Report Elder Abuse Accordion
- Call Georgia’s Aging and Disability Network at 1-866-552-4464, select your preferred language option, and select option 3 to report abuse, neglect, or exploitation of a disabled adult or senior citizen.
- When you submit your report, ask for the case number. Keep a copy of this case number for your records.
- Reports are accepted by phone Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visit the online APS intake form.
- Follow the prompts to submit a report of suspected elder abuse.
- When you submit your report online, you will receive a case number. Keep a copy of this case number for your records.