How Do I Request a Copy of My Immunization Records?
Gather What You'll Need
- The full name, date of birth, and mother’s full name of the person whose immunization records you are requesting.
- Valid, government-issued identification of the person requesting the immunization records. (Acceptable forms of identification include a state-issued photo driver’s license with address, a state-issued photo identification card with address, or a U.S. passport or passport card with photo.)
Request Immunization Records
- Download, fill out, and sign the .
- Submit the request form and a copy of your government-issued ID to the Department of Public Health’s Immunization Registry by mail, email, or fax using the instructions on the form.
- Please allow at least 3-5 business days for processing.
- You will receive an encrypted message with your complete immunization record from the DPH via email.
- If you believe a vaccine dose is missing from your records, please contact the healthcare provider that administered the vaccine.