How Do I Request a Copy of My Immunization Records?
Gather What You'll Need
- The full name, date of birth, and mother’s full name of the person whose immunization records you are requesting.
- Valid, government-issued identification of the person requesting the immunization records. (Acceptable forms of identification include a state-issued photo driver’s license with address, a state-issued photo identification card with address, or a U.S. passport or passport card with photo.)
- Contact information, including a mailing address, email address, and phone number.
Request Immunization Records
Visit the Georgia Department of Public Health website and follow the instructions on the Request for State of Georgia Official Immunization Record form to submit your request online.
- Please allow at least 3-5 business days for processing.
- You will receive an encrypted message with your complete immunization record from the DPH via email.
- If you believe a vaccine dose is missing from your records, please contact the healthcare provider that administered the vaccine.