Pay electronically directly with DOR
- Use the Georgia Tax Center (GTC), the DOR’s secure electronic self-service portal, to manage and pay your estimated tax.
- If you’re not yet registered with the GTC, simply follow the instructions GTC provides to create an account.
- Fill out and submit any required forms.
- Follow all instructions to complete the forms and be sure to verify that all your information is correct before submitting.
- Pay your estimated tax via one of the payment options provided.
Pay by mail or in person
- Paying your estimated tax electronically is the fastest method. However, you can pay by mail or in person using an estimated tax payment voucher.
- If you do not already have a voucher, create one using the 500-ES Individual and Fiduciary Estimated Tax Payment Voucher form.
- Follow all instructions on the form and be sure to verify that all your information is correct before submitting.
- To pay by mail, follow the instructions provided in the form.
- To pay in person, you will need to schedule an appointment with the DOR.